With Valentine’s Day approaching, I want to take this opportunity to talk about the best laser cutter designed for women. This is because I have found that the products in the laser cutter or engraver market overwhelmingly favor men’s preferences in terms of appearance and design. As a matter of fact, many women are also using laser cutters, and they are more enthusiastic than men about making handmade creations, such as Valentine’s Day personalized gifts, jewelry engraving, home decorating, and so on.
Thinking from a woman’s point of view, they may prefer designs that favor female aesthetics. With most laser cutting machines currently favoring a male aesthetic, women may not come across their favorite products when selecting a laser cutting machine. Of course, this is not a criticism, I just expect that there are more styles of products on the market to cater to different groups.
So next, I’m going to introduce two laser cutters or engravers from xTool that should be more appealing to female users! With a growing interest from female users in xTool, to cater to their needs and further expand into the female market, xTool has decided to launch white versions of the xTool P2 and xTool S1 during the Valentine’s Day campaign. Customers can purchase these at a special price during this period and gift them to their partners, family, or friends. If you’re looking for a laser cutter as a Valentine’s gift for her who is obsessed with crafts, this could be the best laser cutter for her.
The best laser cutter for her
1. xTool P2 55W CO2 desktop laser cutter
There is so much I want to say about the xTool P2, in my opinion, it is probably the best on the market as a consumer-level laser cutter. As I have said more than once, the future of laser cutters or engravers is dominated by enclosed laser cutters that offer more safety. xTool previously released the black version of the xTool P2, which was recognized in the market for its cutting-edge technology and super user-friendly features. Now, perhaps they are beginning to realize the needs of female users and have launched a special Pearl White version.
This Pearl White version maintains the same features as the Black version, which is a 55W CO2 laser cutter, but the color of the exterior has been changed to white. Even though I am a male, I love this pearl white version, it looks really pretty! Here we review the extraordinary features of the xTool P2 and you’ll see why it’s worth giving it to her.
Enclosed laser cutter to protect her safety and health all around
Enclosed laser cutters are ideal for use in the home as they are more likely to provide more security and thus keep you safe when using them. The xTool P2 is certainly no exception! The xTool P2 has the advantage of a larger working area of 23.6″ x 12″ (600 x 305mm) and the machine’s overall size of 39.4″ x 25.1″ x 10.6″ (1000 x 639 x 268mm). The xTool P2 has six main security protection features: Enclosed Design, Class 1 Laser Safety, Automatic Lock, Emergency Stop Button, Multiple-Warning System, and Excellent Smoke Exhaust System.
These safety feature measures make the xTool P2 a Class 1 laser safety device. When used at home, with the excellent smoke exhaust design, you only need an exhaust pipe to direct the smoke out of the house. Of course, you can also use the air purifier directly without having to worry about filling the room with smoke.
Game-changing efficiency with 55W laser power
The xTool P2 is one of the few high laser power laser cutters on the market with 55W CO2 laser power. This means that the xTool P2 can handle a wide range of cutting and engraving needs with greater efficiency. According to xTool’s official data, the 55W CO2 laser cutters have ultra-high absorption efficiency, for example, xTool P2 can cut 3mm basswood at the speed of 35mm/s, which is 6 times faster than a 20W diode laser and 3 times faster than a 40W diode laser. You can cut solid wood of thickness up to 18 mm, such as black walnut and cherry wood.
Besides, the xTool P2 reaches a maximum engraving speed of 600mm/s, which is excellent for an XYZ coordinate laser engraving machine. These excellent engraving and cutting capabilities are one of the reasons I recommend the xTool P2, even though it costs over $4,000.
Accurate positioning of tiny objects
Thanks to the xTool P2’s built-in ultra-high definition camera, it allows users to easily locate the object with ease. The user observes the object in real-time directly on the software and drags and drops the design directly to the desired engraving position.
Thanks to the ultra-high dual 16MP resolution, even very small objects can be precisely positioned! This makes it ideal for personalized engraving of jewelry. As you know, jewelry is a very tiny object, and if you want to engrave it, you have to have ultra-high resolution pixels to be able to locate it accurately, which xTool P2 is capable of doing.
Engrave with ease on curved surfaces
What makes the xTool P2 became the best laser cutter market leader is probably the feature of support for curved surface engraving. While other laser engravers were still engraving on flat surfaces, the xTool P2 has evolved into the era of curved surfaces, which is why I define it as one of the best laser cutters and engravers available.
With the xTool P2, it’s as simple as placing the object in the work area. The machine takes care of generating a 3D model, which is then used to guide the xTool P2 CO2 laser cutter in creating a laser path for precise engraving on the curved surface of the object.
The xTool P2 also has a lot of user-friendly features such as easy batch engraving, which is perfect for craftsmen who engrave for a living. In addition, the xTool P2 can also engrave large objects such as guitars, suitcases, or oversized billboards with a heightened base(Riser Base) or AutoPassthrough accessory! For a full description of the features you can check out the xTool website, you won’t be disappointed.
2. xTool S1 enclosed laser cutter
If you think the xTool P2 55W CO2 laser cutter is out of your budget. There is a more affordable alternative, the xTool S1 enclosed laser cutter and engraver which is also perfect for females! While reviewing the amazing features of the xTool S1, let me offer you great prices on the different versions so that you can make an informed purchasing decision for Valentine’s gifts.
For the xTool S1 White 20W version, the original price is $2099.99, but for Valentine’s Day, it’s as low as $1699.99, and get $338 in Accessories FREE: Air assist & Honeycomb! If you use code: Tech80, you can get another $80 off! Grab the Exclusive xTool S1 White 20w for $1619.99: xTool S1 20W white.
For the xTool S1 White 40W version, the original price is $2499.99, but for Valentine’s Day, it’s as low as $2199.99 and gets $338 in Accessories FREE: Air assist & Honeycomb! If you use code: Tech80, you can get another $80 off! Grab the Exclusive xTool S1 White 40w for $2,119.99: xTool S1 40W white.
So, xTool S1 White is also available in 3 different laser power versions, except for the difference in laser power, other features remain the same. If you define the xToo P2 as the highest-end laser cutter, then the xTool S1 series can be the best of the mid-range laser cutters!
Compared to the xTool P2 CO2 laser cutter, the xTool S1 is a diode laser cutter with a current laser power of up to 40W free and is also smaller than the xTool P2. The entire xTool S1 machine measures 765x561x183 mm, which makes it more suitable for placement at home. However, the working area is not too small which is 498×319 mm. Let’s take a look at what mainly makes the xTool S1 the best mid-range to high-end laser cutter among its competitors.
Top-tier protection with Class 1 laser safety
Like the xTool P2, the xTool S1 is a class 1 laser safety device that offers an all-around of safety features. For example, the enclosed design protects the eyes from harmful laser light; The Lid-open Safety Stop feature can prevent laser leakage when the lid is opened and the emergency stop button also enhances your safety; xTool S1 is also equipped with 5 flame sensors so that enables enhanced detection ability and safety.
Super easy to use like the microwave at home
The xTool S1 is really friendly to laser beginners, the machine is easy to use almost out of the box, and the xTool Creative Space software is easy to connect to, supporting WiFi connectivity and USB cable connectivity.
But its user-friendliness doesn’t stop there. I also like the xTool S1’s pin-point positioning feature, but because the xTool S1 was designed to save money and make it affordable to a wider range of users, it didn’t have the option of a higher-cost built-in ultra-high dual 16MP resolution camera like the xTool P2! Instead, the xTool S1 utilizes an innovative and less expensive method of pinpointing the location of the engraving area by manually moving the laser head. Like in the video below.
The xTool S1’s pin-point positioning function is as simple and efficient as the xTool P2’s. With this pinpoint feature, you can easily engrave a variety of shapes. In addition, if you want to batch-process engraving or cutting, just create multiple positions and then drag and drop the pattern to the corresponding area.
Perfect for curved surfaces
The xTool S1 features a sophisticated intelligent autofocus system capable of multi-point focus acquisition and automatic 3D model generation. It dynamically adjusts the Z-axis focus during engraving, ensuring a flawlessly even engraving effect.
So, these major cutting-edge technologies are enough to make xTool S1 one of the best laser cutters. xTool S1 white color should be very popular among females. For more features please click directly on the xTool website.
xTool P2 VS Glowforge pro
Many consumers shopping for a high-end laser cutting machine have a hard time deciding between the xTool P2 and the Glowforge Pro. I am happy to help you explore the differences between xTool P2 and Glowforge Pro to assist you in making an informed decision. Let’s delve into the unique features of the xTool P2 and why it might be the right choice for you.
- Price: xTool P2 comes with a competitive price range of $4299-$5855, while Glowforge Pro is $5995-$7290, making xTool P2 an attractive option for those looking for a high-quality laser engraver at a reasonable cost.
- Dimensions:The xTool P2 offers a spacious working area with dimensions of 39.4″×25.1″×10.6″ (1000×639×268mm) and a working area of23.6″ x 12.1″(600×305mm), providing you with ample space for various projects.
- Laser Power:With a powerful 55W CO2 laser, the xTool P2 outshines the Glowforge Pro in terms of laser power, ensuring efficient and precise engraving for a wide range of materials.
- Engraving Speed and Quality: The xTool P2 boasts an impressive engraving speed of 600mm/s and a high-quality resolution of 1000dpi, allowing for faster compared to the Glowforge Pro.
- Curved Surface Engraving: The xTool P2 stands out with its capability for curved surface engraving, providing versatility for projects that require intricate designs on non-flat surfaces – a feature lacking in the Glowforge Pro.
- Safety: The xTool P2 prioritizes safety with its all-around protection, ensuring a secure environment for users, which might be a crucial factor for those concerned about safety during operation.
- Software Friendliness: xTool Creative Space is highlighted for its user-friendly interface, offering a seamless and intuitive experience for users, and enhancing overall workflow efficiency.
- Rotary Capability: If you have projects involving cylindrical or rounded objects, the xTool P2’s rotary capability sets it apart, enabling you to expand your creative possibilities – a feature absent in the Glowforge Pro.
In conclusion, the xTool P2 combines powerful performance, advanced features, and user-friendly software, making it a compelling choice for individuals seeking a reliable and versatile laser engraver. If you value superior laser power, curved surface engraving, and a good-looking design, the xTool P2 is the recommended best laser cutter for your creative endeavors.
Comparison table between xTool P2 and Glowforge pro
|CO2 laser power
|CO2 laser power
|23.6″ x 12.1″(600×305mm)
|19.5″x 11″(495 x 297 mm)
|Curved surface engraving
|Partial necessary protection
|xTool Creative Space: More user-friendly
|Glowforge Print: room for improvement
|Laser safety class
xTool P2 VS Omtech Polar
If you want to do a pre-purchase comparison between the xTool P2 and the Omtech Polar, here’s what you want too. Here are the main differences between the two.
- Laser Power: xTool P2 boasts a powerful 55W laser, providing enhanced cutting and engraving capabilities compared to Omtech Polar’s 50W laser. This higher power can result in faster and more efficient work on various materials.
- Working Area: With a spacious working area of 23.6″ x 12.1″, the xTool P2 provides ample space for larger projects, surpassing Omtech Polar’s slightly smaller 20.1″ x 11.8″ working area.
- Engraving Speed: The xTool P2 operates at an impressive engraving speed of 600mm/s, allowing you to complete projects more quickly compared to the Omtech Polar’s 500mm/s speed.
- Camera and Camera Positioning: The xTool P2 is equipped with a dual 16MP camera system with camera positioning, offering precise alignment for accurate results. In contrast, the Omtech Polar has a single 5MP camera without camera positioning.
- Curved Surface Engraving: If you’re interested in adding intricate designs to curved surfaces, the xTool P2 is the ideal choice with its capability for curved surface engraving, a feature that the Omtech Polar lacks.
- Safety Features: xTool P2 prioritizes safety with all-around safety features, ensuring a secure operating environment. In comparison, the Omtech Polar is limited to an emergency stop button.
- Air Assist and Rotary Capability: Both machines come with built-in air assist and rotary capability, offering versatility for various applications.
- Laser Safety Class: The xTool P2 is classified as Class 1, indicating a higher level of safety compared to the Omtech Polar’s Class 4 classification.
- Appearance Design: Described as having an excellent appearance design, the xTool P2 not only excels in performance but also offers an aesthetically pleasing machine for your workspace.
Comparison table between xTool P2 and Omtech Polar
|38.2″x 22.3″x 9.2″(833x566x234mm)
|CO2 laser power
|CO2 laser power
|23.6″ x 12.1″(600×305mm)
|20.1″ x 11.8″(510.5 x 300 mm)
|Curved surface engraving
|Only emergency stop button
|Laser safety class
So, if you have enough budget, I would suggest you choose xTool P2, with its super friendly features and good looking design, of course, it will be the best laser cutter. If you only have a budget of $2000, then I suggest you buy the xTool S1 40W White version, which is the most cost-effective option out there!